Six Songs That You’re Addicted To
- “What Goes Around…” by Alesana I listen to this song on repeat all the damn time, I can’t get enough. I’ve worn the Punk Goes Pop CD out so bad it almost always skips in the beginning, now.
- “Beautiful Girls” by Bayside This is another song from Punk Goes Pop Volume Two. I love singing this song an octave above the band, it’s fun and challenging.
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz (Live on Earth) This has been my favorite song for a year or two, now. Still love it!
- “Imma Be” by The Black Eyed Peas I pretty much have The E.N.D. CD in my car at all times, and this is one of my favorite songs to bump.
- “Christmas 1915” by Celtic Thunder This song is sad and beautiful and I’ve been listening to it a lotttt since like the middle of summer, last year.
- “Hush, Little Baby” by my Daddy I may or may not totes be addicted to my Daddy’s voice. Whispering, speaking, singing, laughing, heavy breathing…
Six Songs I Am Addicted To
- “Kickin’ Up Mud” – The Lacs
- “I Won’t Give Up” – Jason Mraz
- “Smother Me” – The Used
- “Monster” – Skillet
- “Chicks Dig It” – Chris Cagle
- “Chop Suey” – System of a Down