Eight Things That Annoy You
- Computer problems. I have no patience for it, it drives me up the wall if things are freezing or the internet cuts out for no apparent reason, or things run slow…
- Back-seat drivers. Passenger drivers. Other drivers on the road. Anyone in my way. People.
- When I don’t pick up a new skill very quickly.
- Faked niceness by bitchy people who think life is their own personal stage.
- Anyone with a weak handshake or a disturbing lack of eye contact.
- When my hair won’t stay behind my ears or becomes otherwise itchy, hot, or frustrating.
- People who talk in the movie theater, or crackle their snacks loudly, or bring their kids to a scary movie, or bring their babies to any movie.
And here’s my Daddy’s!
Eight Things that Annoy Me
- Vacuous and vapid people.
- Manipulative people.
- People (in particular girls, but guys do it too) who use their charm, looks, or sexual appeal to manipulate others. (I included this one because it especially annoys me. Number 2 does annoy me significantly, but this one annoys me far more.)
- Fake people
- Metal on metal, specifically things like a metal utensil scraping against a pot or pan
- The sound made when nails are run across a finely stripped material. Some jeans have it, some restaurant upholstery, etc.
- People who don’t listen.