Um, so for no particular reason, I went a bit crazy with music links, today. Ignore me. Or listen to every last one, and get a very shocking mix of music that I like. Here’s a pillow for the genre whiplash.
Nine Things You Do Every Day
- Wake up feeling awful. I know, boohoo. But seriously, it’s severe enough I’ve looked into chronic fatigue syndrome and sleep apnea because of it. I never feel rested, no matter how much, how little, or how consistently I sleep.
- Take a shower. I can’t stand going a day without a shower, I just have to feel fresh.
- Guzzle water like a fish. Ice water is my favorite drink and I pretty much always have a bottle on my desk with me. Since our fridge doesn’t make ice, I’m currently using plastic bottles and putting them in the freezer so they get icy and very, very cold. I switch out every few hours.
- Wear cute socks. I hate my feet, and honestly sometimes feet creep me out anyway, so no matter the weather, I’m wearing socks. Sometimes electric purple, sometimes animal print, sometimes fuzzy.
- Listen to music. Usually on YouTube, since my iTunes is messed up.
- Watch part of a movie. I have a dreadful habit of eating in the living room, so I always watch a movie for ten or twenty minutes during meals.
- Learn something new every day. This is a fairly new thing but I’m really excited about it! I prefer for it to happen by natural means, but if the end of the day comes and I realize I didn’t discover something, I go looking.
- Get on the computer. My life is pretty much contained inside that external hard drive, there… I love taking pictures, so allllll my pictures are on there, and all my writings, and just…everything. I would be devastated if I lost my computer. Google is my professor.
- Spend time with my Daddy. All day if I can help it. I love him like whoa and he is my everything…and that’s the way uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh!
Here be mah Daddy’s!
Nine Things I Do Everyday
- Wake up. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I wake up every day. Sometimes I don’t wake up till the day is past halfway over, but I DO wake up!
- Talk with my Baby. No matter how busy my day gets, she is important to me and I will MAKE time for her.
- Eat cheese. I don’t think a single day goes by in which I do not have something that contains cheese or just a straight up chunk of cheese at least ONCE a day, commonly more.
- Play some kind of game. Whether it’s a video game, a brain game with the family, or just a silly little game with myself, not a day goes by in which I do not play a game.
- Struggle with depression. Because of life experience, counseling I’ve had, self-awareness, study, and a LOT of practice I have a pretty good handle on it. But, that does not mean it isn’t there.
- Look at my Baby’s pictures. She’s colored a few pictures for me I have them on the fridge. Every day I pass by them I see them and look at them.
- Daydream. I love daydreaming and not a day goes by that my mind doesn’t wander down some fantasy path.
- Do something on my computer. This is almost a cheat because I’m on my computer ALL the time. Even when I’ve got school as soon as I walk in the door I’m picking up my laptop.
- Tell my Baby I love her. Again, she’s important to me and I love her. There’s a song by Garth Brooks called, “If Tomorrow Never Comes”. It’s touching and a little sad, but it describes how I feel and what I want to say.
If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she’s my only one
If my time on earth were through
She must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
I Love You, Baby <3