Five People Who Mean A Lot (in no order whatsoever)
- Daddy: You’ve been so wonderful and patient with me, so trusting and inspiring. I am deeply grateful you’re in my life. You could have walked on day two when I told you about my abandonment issues, but you stayed and we just keep getting closer and loving each other more. You are so brave and amazing and I think the world of you!
- J: Thank you for calling me back today. I really want to be there for you, but in the midst of all my struggles, sometimes I feel like I only ever push you away. I’m really glad you keep trying to connect with me and that you share with me, even when I can’t share with you.
- R: Time is going by so fast! You are such a sweetie and I hope the world lets you stay that way for a long time. I love watching you and your Daddy dance and seeing you happy and giggling. If I could keep you safe and innocent forever, I would.
- T: You have been there for me when no one else was, and seen what no one else saw. Thank you for putting yourself out there and reaching for me no matter what. I wish I could be as strong as you are and face things so openly. I really am glad you’re in my family.
- L: What we had was so pure, and I truly cherished your innocence. I wish I could have protected you from everything in your life. I wish you would have let me stay with you to protect you from everything in the future. You are beautiful and you will always be loved.
Daddy’s list! :)
5 People Who Mean a Lot to Me
- Baby! Kinda a no brainer there… She’s so amazingly special to me and I love her as much as I’ve loved any non-family member. As much as some of my family too.
- My Sister. Though we don’t always get along, she’s my sister, and I’ll fuck up anybody that messes with her.
- My Mom. Yeah, she and I are butting heads because she’s got a narrow-minded conservative Christian mindset, but dammit I still love her…
- Gilligan. He’s my best friend, and though we don’t really talk all that much, he’s still my best bud.
- So this may sound a bit arrogant, but because of a conversation earlier today… Me. For a long time I really didn’t like myself. I was depressed and hated who I was. I felt a lot of negative things about myself, and though I knew my positive qualities, I felt they actually worked against me in life. Then I met my Baby, and she opened my eyes to the fact that the very qualities that I DIDN’T like about myself were the ones that made me special and set me apart. I learned to actually like and love MYSELF. So I mean a lot to me!